Re[3]: hello and smiles, dear

From: Oly <patty_at_allbizwealth.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:42:16 +0300

Hello, Wolfgang

If there could be a chance for me to build a strong and friendly family, I wouldn't have any shadow of doubt of doing that. Life is just, I believe in that, so I kept my love and my heart untouched for a real gentleman. Now I would be very happy to find out that this gentleman is You. I hope for honesty, I can't demand this, but I at least hope that you will be honest with me and that I can trust you fully. I am eager to read you at http://foundthelove.com/caress If you will not answer me soon, I certainly will be disappointed…

Bye

Oly