grooming

From: relation <ugq_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:19:47 +0400

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered into your standard SMTP gateway.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. This is at least 14 years after Europe did the same: a stamp is a stamp is a stamp, it's not a paper representation of money.

tulip.gif