Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:38:57 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.