Can't afford medications you need?

From: Cornell Mckinney <dwbereincuam_at_bereincua.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:39:05 -0060

Dear customer.Many people say that saving money on medications is impossible without risking your health. However, our licensed CanadianPharmacy proves that it's not right.The more attention you pay to your health, the more expensive it is. However, CanadianPharmacy has got something to help you with. We've got the best prices on high-quality generic medications here plus shipping discounts. CanadianPharmacy – the only reliable drugstore on the Web.Discount Canadian Web pharmacy at http://ogcazl.plazadrugs.hk/?083435452132 – the best place to shop for your generic medications.Best regards,Cornell Mckinney