Running OEM XP Pro under a virtual machine

From: Joyce Stapleton <kentgacs_at_worldapparelmarket.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:51:12 -0400

Doing nothing is the most tiresome job in the world because you cannot quit and rest.
Mankind has a free will but it is free to milk cows and to build houses, nothing more.
The first great gift we can bestow on others is a good example.
The heart that truly loves never forgets.
Let us go in the fog is rising.
Civilization is the making of civil persons.
Patron: One who countenances, supports or protects. Commonly a wretch who supports with insolence, and is paid with flattery.
A few honest men are better than numbers.
For us, the best time is always yesterday.
The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedience, and by parts.
Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.
Nature magically suits a man to his fortunes, by making them the fruit of his character.
My routines come out of total unhappiness. My audiences are my group therapy.

nipas.png