chaos

From: Waters <qobek_at_acninc.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:48:04 +0400

The board really separates those with an every day commitment to exercise (eg.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. but it's memory remains. after sticking my stamps carefully on the 4 pieces of mail I had. After 8 years this puppy's paid for itself, plus you have the satisfaction of not paying your local power company.
So enjoy your Permanent stamps people.
There will be a better place for this information (rather than in this blog) but for now - so I don't accidentally empty the brain's recycle bin, I thought I'd get it down in, err, bytes.
People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some history. It's a paper receipt that a service has been paid for.
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws. I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape it.
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. 2003 1:35AM :: page updated: 9.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

flirtatious.gif