delivery failed

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:28:52 +0600

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following:

We have received reports that your account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.