it's so nice to write to u

From: Olenka <butler_at_cmi-lmi.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:14:36 +0300

Good day

It's a destiny that you have got this mail from me, it's a
destiny that you are reading about me and maybe we are the
two halves of one heart that was lost in the huge world? I
believe in fate and I believe in beautiful love, do you?
Do you feel you have everything in your life? And what
about Love? Do you have it now? Are you beloved? Does some
woman present you all her passion, tenderness and care?
Does she fulfill your wishes? Do you feel needed and
respected? Do you want all this? I am sure you do!
And I am the woman who is looking for a man to give all that!
Find me here http://romancehunting.com/care
Love helps to understand the beauty of life… It is like a wind -
one doesn't see it but can feel it…

Au revoir

Olyusik