(no subject)

From: Mail Administrator <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:52:02 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.