Returned mail: Data format error

From: <johnokoro1_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:13:53 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.