OEM Licenses

From: Beatrice Crenshaw <matttgqn_at_robertbreeves.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:34:46 -0400

No man is ever whipped until he quits in his own mind.
Wicked is not much worse than indiscreet.
The Republicans have their splits right after election and Democrats have theirs just before an election.
Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.
Let us watch well our beginnings, and results will manage themselves.
Catholicism is not a soothing religion. It's a painful religion. We're all gluttons for punishment.
No one ever went broke by saying no too often.
Complete possession is proved only by giving. All you are unable to give possesses you.
The photographic image... is a message without a code.
The ship of heaven guides itself and will not accept a wooden rudder.
Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig.
Remember that pain has this most excellent quality. If prolonged it cannot be severe, and if severe it cannot be prolonged.
A hard fall means a high bounce... if you're made of the right material.
agomphosis.png