Leslie

From: zedekiah collin <shelbaxaviera_at_crcevans.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:15:26 +0900

Before those virile women!
They move against, or through, or by, or toward.
That this mud draws on the stone.
And he is swathed in ever-petrified dread;
IV. The Paths to Cathay
Upon from the right by far trees, that white place
watching calisthenics from the grandstands.
Over the chilly dale.
Is the moon to grow
A matter of getting all that right . . .
Over the chilly dale.
II. Quest and Conquest
III. Earliest Recorded Northern Explorers: The Greeks and the Vikings
Given by nature will soak into it.
And all at once it is the meadow I walked in at ten,
To watch me watch drowned snow lift from the lake.
Shadows keep piling up as surfaces
Absurdly, my eyes can only see the arc
Standing in the way of the truth. A white

picture