Returned mail: Data format error

From: Bounced mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:37:09 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account was used to send a large amount of junk email during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.