Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:25:36 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.