Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:37:52 +0000

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following:

Your email account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
Probably, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.