Frances wrote:

From: Frances Fiske <niobeungodlier_at_harvest.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:43:20 -0180

Winner after Winner! That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it? It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last $0.50
Target $1.50

Do not miss this one. These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
(For example changing tables or some other behavior that causes a memory leak.)
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several hours of torture for the players.
I hope I added some value to your post.
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.