Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Bounced mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:21:19 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.