OEM SOFTWARE

From: Damien Hahn <emorigdik_at_mariespictures.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:43:16 -0600

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going there playing the piano.
As a person is so must you humor them.
A great part of courage is the courage of having done the thing before.
How to dress? When the money is going from you wear anything you like. When the money is coming to you, dress your best.
They are horribly tedious when they are good husbands, and abominably conceited when they are not.
None of us can stand other people having the same faults as ourselves.
The great artist is a slave to his ideals.
Disregard for human beings is the first qualification of a dictator.
Behind every great fortune there is a crime.
Experience tells you what to do confidence allows you to do it.
A plain woman is one who, however beautiful, neglects to charm.
Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it... that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.
Books that you carry to the fire, and hold readily in your hand, are most useful after all.
ruddied.png