xp pro oem or retail

From: Verna Richards <spionuxtq_at_surfswamis.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:50:33 -0600

He was a self-made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
Every man over forty is responsible for his face.
If a man's eye is on the Eternal, his intellect will grow.
Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.
Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved.
Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.
Humor must not professedly teach and it must not professedly preach, but it must do both if it would live forever.
True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.
In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.
You do not notice changes in what is always before you.
cryptically.png