Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:17:51 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.