fwd:Forget about fake medicines!

From: Arlys Orozco <dwalmonteceltfestm_at_almonteceltfest.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:38:27 -0100

Dear Customer,Nowadays, more and more Americans are buying medications abroad as drug prices in the USA are higher than in other countries. The most important thing is to find trustworthy store.Such store is MyCanadianPharmacy store. Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential. Click here to check. http://ieltc.trinaal.hk/?621699369496Many thanks for choosing our store.Best regards,Arlys Orozco