(no subject)

From: MAILER-DAEMON <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:15:32 -0400

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during this week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.