Deal-h@lists.village.virginia.edu

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:00:14 -0400

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that,

Your account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during the last week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.