masculinism: advocacy of men's rights based on ground of equality of the sexes: Proof of Trade Mark, legal documentation and branding.

From: Elmer R. Leach <wbkpl_at_advocaat.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:59:50 +0800

If you're using a software firewall, be sure to grant FeedDemon permission to access the Internet. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it might be. Bad weather holds back Feb.
We start anatomy soon, which I think is more memorization.
When this happens, you can still easily subscribe to the feed.

birdbrained.gif