Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <AdminContact_at_lists.village.Virginia.EDU>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:56:54 -0500

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by lb.mail.msu.edu for the following reason:

     Virus found (Worm.Mydoom.M) http://help.msu.edu/mail/virus/

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <hoortbri_at_msu.edu>

Please reply to <Postmaster_at_charter.net>

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: message.zip

attached mail follows:

Dear user hoortbri_at_msu.edu,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a large amount of junk email messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The msu.edu team.