Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Bounced mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:00:05 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following:

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of spam during the last week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.