Does this mean that it is more, or less likely?

From: subsidiary <xqfnk_at_minarikcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 18:41:17 +0100
mucus
Iagreed in a follow-up comment.
Are we going to see the death ofEcademy, LinkedIn and openBC? On the surface then, this makes sense. Does this mean that it is more, or less likely? Dawn makes a good point. Irecommend that you read it.
55bn, compared with USD13. It comes as no surprise that the Indian's have beaten us to it.
2 per cent lastyear:In particular, outsourcing has taken off as anacceptable strategy, in part because people have seen the firstgeneration of outsourcing contracts delivering results.
I'll try it for a month, if no one posts, I'll kill it.
Iagreed in a follow-up comment. I met the Gecis boys at anSBPOAevent earlier this year.

parrot.gif