'Boring', I can hear you thinking - 'that's already been done to death!

From: Penelope Benton <ngd_at_voila.fr>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 03:46:07 -0800

Are you looking for a fantastic business idea, to ignite your imagination and get your stomach churning with anticipation? No matter what gets put in front of me, however seductive.
However, using their 'Customised' option you can type in the latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
So, why not help and advise business owners to create multiple marketing methods. It's a perfect compliment to the main book as it helps you to come up with your own ideas.
Some rely completely on one method for attracting new customers.
I'm not interested in doing it to sell leads to other window firms; I just want customers for my own business, in MY LOCAL AREA.
The software would take the contents of the book, and split the text up into hundreds of content rich web pages. This would appeal to people that wouldn't want the burden of an on-going expense as with www.
They charge for every message you record, and then every time you link to it from each seperate auction.
Obviously, the bigger the radius, the more people that are going to be searching for the chosen keywords in that area. That's the whole point!
WARNING: These Ideas Will Keep You Awake Tonight! A buyer is not going to bring them back and say that they don't work, which they may do with an electrical item. Niche Information Product Research "How to Find a Really Good Topic Fora Niche Information Product. The pages which are created are nothing like the pages which Traffic Equalizer, Directory Generator and other similar software programs create.
You'd get known as an expert at marketing for businesses in that niche.
This is no good for this type of effect.
I'll be glad to point you in the right direction. When John's Traffic Secrets promotion was in full flow, loads of people were moaning and groaning about getting tons of e-mails from all and sundry promoting the package. What if Gary Dahl had invented the 'Pebble People' and not the 'Pet Rock'.
I'm also looking at what I use regularly to see if I could maybe do things in a different way, and better way.

sweetly.gif