Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Returned mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:43:23 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.