Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: <state.or.us_at_lists.pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:14:54 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.