seize oppressor

From: Harriet Z.Beasley <qgfcx_at_sophiaboghandel.dk>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:20:02 +0100
encourage
"We believe, as we said at the time of his indictment, thathe is totally innocent, totally innocent and that he did not doanything wrong," Wells said.
comElsewhere on the WebABC NewsPitcher Discovers Rare Rocks, Hopes Dodgers Discover His TalentsUSATODAY. comPilot made threat before fatal crash, in-law saysABC NewsWounded Soldier's Take on the VA: They're Out of Sync and Out of TouchUSATODAY.
It said some people who had taxes withheld from their wages or made payments against their taxes out of self-employed earnings had too little income to require filing a return. - MailSearch: All NewsYahoo! The Foreign Office has refused to comment on reports that British officials were seeking to contact Ethiopians in the group who either escaped or were released.

inconsistency.gif