Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: <mwadley_at_winning.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:14:54 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account was used to send a huge amount of junk email during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.