re:Order now and don't forget about a discount.

From: Michael Burnette <dwsaram_at_sara.cz>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:33:47 +0000

Dear valued customer.Our CanadianPharmacy is writing you to inform about the coming sale of all the medications in our e-shop. You will have the opportunity to save up to 20% on all the pills we offer you without having to run any risks. Our products are 100% generic since we purchase them from leading manufacturers such as Pfizer, Johnson&Johnson, etc without resorting to the help of the middlemen. It helps us keep our prices low and the quality soaring.Feel free to visit CanadianPharmacy any time you want.Yours faithfully, CanadianPharmacy.