Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: <owner_at_vger.kernel.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:30:35 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your email account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.