The author - as well as other sources I read - noted Eastern European former communist countries as some or the worst in the world for orphanages.

From: Helms Bridget <aphqjq_at_iles.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:22:33 +0100
treasurer
Leal pointed out that both the government's programs and the efforts of organized civil society are still predominately of a welfare nature. Brazil cares for children sexual abuse ? Since you invent stories like a junkie, why dont you specify your sources that there are travel agencies for sescual tourism. Here we care for our people even illegal foreigners.
I am glad that Brasil is doing something to help poor children. Not only we have very very few orphanages.
The experiment provided the impulse for the proposal to be spread around Brazil.
I worry everyday about that since I have a kid and live in the US.
but what about LOCAL children abused sexually. how orphans are NOT that much cared in Brazil ? They are in Rio and have a good time with your prostitutes !
Leal pointed out that both the government's programs and the efforts of organized civil society are still predominately of a welfare nature. soldiers in Iraq are not unknown to rape young girls and murder their entire family or other unethical things. but they are totally under the government budgets, contrary to Brazil ! In the United States 12 year old kids shooting at police - if it has ever happened - is such a rarity to make it an oddity.
A shame these brazilians ! Here we care for our people even illegal foreigners.
And Lula is proud that with such a " BIG" amount, millions of people can have 3 decent meals.
Of these, the Family Grant is the one with the widest reach, since it is present in 91.
or orphanages Brazil. When your IQ rises to 28, sell. Brazil is doing something to help poor children?
The vast majority of Brazilian children are not murdered by their police, tortured by them, or shot by them.
Two major cases studies in fact where done within France and the United States. Are Brazilians afraid that their cheap prostitutes will no longer be affordable to them ?
who gives a bad image of your country ? I'm afraid you don't have a clue.
I suppose you have 1 feijado in your brain ! The vast majority of Brazilian children are not murdered by their police, tortured by them, or shot by them. Now I realize those children lives matter also - especially if they have not or are not harming police or anyone else - but this article was not about police crimes in Brazil. The numbers are incredible. Do you have news, comment or story on Brazil you want to share with Brazzil? Some also suffer attacks and killings. Guaranteed that with idiots like you Costinha, your country will never be a developped country. Has Brazil NOT millions of children labor, uneducated, street children, and without healthcare ? The Pastoral and Zilda herself have already received various awards, national and international.
I live in a developped country.
The Southeast has the second highest percentage: 25.

secretary.gif