This one undervallued on thursday

From: Gourmet Fuehrich <soundestgoalposts_at_bcds.com.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:59:38 -0120

PUT THIS ONE ON YOUR HOT LIST.
You don't saw what was happen ?
The volume of sales ACEN has exceeded all records at thursday.

Pick ACEN
High $1.035
Last sale on $0.75.
Vol 561,673

As you can see, investors finally valued the product and started to invest.

Thursday morning it will start to increase again, because the company is undervallued.

Check your Level 2 market data. You will see that this one is set for an explosion.
With the huge publicity that is on the way THIS is where you want to be.
Company news will come soon.

One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software problem has had at a big moment.
The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software running larger tournaments.
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
> Why? Why I ask? Do you ask why?
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.