Returned mail: Data format error

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:02:00 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.