re:Can't find ED pills at local drug store?

From: Clark Porter <dwkdsatakuntam_at_kdsatakunta.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:19:20 -0120

Dear Customer,We offer to visit our licensed pharmacy specializing in generic Canadian medications.We've got a huge variety of choice among all categories of high-quality medication - Men's Health, Antidepressants, Pain Relievers, General Health, etc. The products of Canadian pharmaceutical industry are not less qualitative than the American medications. They are just cheaper - that's the point!Visit our pharmacy to find out about offers - low prices are waiting for you at http://www.ksdi.hk!With best regards,Dr Clark Porter