Special offer from our store.

From: Evan Thompson <dwescapenetm_at_escapenet.ch>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:51:53 +0300

Dear Customer,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! Here you can find all medications you're looking for at really lower prices. You don't have to buy expensive American medications anymore!Here you can find information about medications, prices and ordering process. http://www.ksdi.hkPrompt delivery! Great pricing, personalized service! Best regards,Evan Thompson