RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: Bounced mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 04:19:07 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.