Rehearse potential excuses.

From: Summers <yip_at_ringpower-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:05:12 +0100

It's been twenty-eight yearsSince we married, so Cheers!
I've updated my link which should now work .
Since I seem to be off topic from politics today, here's my new song parody about search engine marketing and optimization, which webmasters and advertising folks might enjoy.
Major issues don't matter.
By Madeleine Begun KaneGeorge Dubya wants Jebby to winThe White House, Dub says with a grin.
My media humor is here, my homeland security satire is here, and my privacy humor is here.
It's kept our people free. unless and until John deliberately breaks it again.
It defies all beliefThat he's Dubya's new Chief. I even suffer from Web withdrawal when I'm away from it for substantial periods like .
Please somebody tell me: What are these people thinking?
We must our rights secure.
Upward polls are Bolten's aim. Ne monkey pas avec les babouins! You've been disloyal to voters and your party.
And the winner is Norm Jenson Of OneGoodMove. And I was very disappointed by his stubborn, disdainful response to his flood of reader complaints, many of which he deleted.
Your words and actions aid the GOP. Dems eat brie,Drink chablis.
Vow to start writing this very minute and not leave room until you've finished first draft. Our founders told us to beware The blight of tyranny. My media humor is here, and my Ann Coulter humor is here. Says the Senate, replace it.
Such anti-Kos accusations are downright silly. For more on this issue, check out Steve Bates and Don Davis. And while I'm playing news-limerick catch-up, here's something for the "if you break it, dump it" crowd:FEMA Finale? Says the Senate, replace it. "Arlen, The Intellectual? He needs staffers brainy.
And shove them out the door.
Exploiting Nine-One-One.
His copy's missing probable cause. Now I have nothing against the Internet. We must our rights secure.
My media humor is here, my homeland security satire is here, and my privacy humor is here. if so, please send me an email. And if you'd like to hear me sing my Ode To Kenny Boy, click here. Warn me when I'm near anybody who'd use a gizmo like that, so I can get the heck out of his way.
And that people are so busy, they're forced to eat, apply make-up, shave, read, return phone calls, and relieve themselves on the run.

multiplex.gif