Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Returned mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:26:45 -0600

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your email account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.