Returned mail: Data format error

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:55:53 -0700

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account was used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during the last week.
Most likely your computer was compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.