fwd:Forget about fake medicines!

From: Margarito Aaron <dwenermarketm_at_enermarket.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:11:31 +0300

Dear,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! We have an unmatched level of service!Discreet and confidential packaging! Incredible selection of pharmaceutical products!Ultra fast delivery!Don’t hesitate! Click here to read more about discounts available in our online store. http://niiq.hkNo faked medications! We have a reputation of a credible and trustworthy online drugstore.Best regards,Margarito Aaron