Perhaps, by assigning the appropriate labels to feeds.

From: elemental <pbvsgh_at_progressiveinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:48:13 -0500
cleverly
The goal here is to eliminate monotony, which is a sure killer of optimism. George Sudarkoff: Paper vs.
Try and do one new thing every week or month.
Choose old clothing, especially without nylon, and not loose clothing. One of those factors is antioxidants. That inevitably pulled us away from what we really wanted to play. Nonetheless, feel free to voice your concerns.
If, on the other hand, you're reading this in the browser, but do not see the same article in your feedreader, that means I screwed up somewhere. How long you have had the painIf the pain increases or decreases, comes and goes, etc.
Also, why not expose more of what we do have in the feeds?
us links into my feed again. Today was a grocery shopping day.
Forget spending mega bucks on gourmet, hard-to-find items.

disintegration.gif