fwd:Get our medications at a special price.

From: Brenton Charles <dwsevensagesm_at_sevensages.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:09:30 +0300

Dear Customer,LegalRXmedications offers you to purchase ED drugs at a special low price. No cheating - the prices at our pharmacy REALLY are lower than those of our rivals. We sell only the most reliable and well-known meds - the ones that do work! We don't offer you any pseudo-panacea - only the pills that you've probably already tried and found effective.There's something that makes us different from thousands of other Web drugstores - the meds we sell are 100% generic which automatically means that they are 100% qualitative!Choose LegalRXmedications - cling to the traditions!Sincerely yours, LegalRXmedications!