fwd:Forget about fake medicines!

From: Sheree O <dwjewishpeoplefinderm_at_jewishpeoplefinder.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:06:24 +0480

Dear,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! Men's Health, Weight loss, Pain Relief, Anti-depressants! We'll fulfill all your pharmaceutical needs.Make order and you'll appreciate better prices, higher quality medications and excellent customer service.Here you can find information about medications, prices and ordering process. http://www.sjdu.hkYou will be pleased with our prompt service. Best regards,Sheree O