Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <pietro.bologna_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:19:44 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

We have found that your account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the recent week.
Probably, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.