Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:38:52 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know the following,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.