re:Order now and save on your medication!

From: Michael Estrada <dwdpairm_at_dpair.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:40:16 +0480

Dear,Last time you asked me about my experience of buying medications in Canada. I always purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore. They sell only quality medications.Once I tried, I always purchase with them. All my orders arrive on time in perfect condition and in the full amount.With this letter we are glad to present MyCanadianPharmacy which offers a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products at costs lower than you used to pay for American drugs of the same quality.Strict confidentiality, safe purchasing!Please click here for more information. http://www.iikaq.hkNo scamming, no frauds! Just secure and confidential purchasing of cheap and high quality drugs!Best regards,Michael Estrada